If you are experiencing tired or sore muscles, an electronic pulse massager is the best way to get rid of this problem. People usually use this device to relieve themselves of discomfort and pain.
This device efficiently soothes the pain by massaging the site from where the pain is originating. This is done through a process that uses small pads which are placed on tight and sore muscles to stimulate them with the help of small electric impulses.
The electronic pulse massager positively applies pressure to various parts of the body such as neck, shoulders, back etc. There are many electronic massagers available in the market that sport different features, specifications, designs, prices etc. Therefore, the buyer should be careful while selecting the best model according to his/her demands and needs.
Below is a list of what we think are best electronic pulse massagers.
BEST ELECTRONIC PULSE MASSAGER (MUSCLE STIMULATOR)
1. Healthmate Forever Touch Screen – 12 Mode TENS Unit
The reason this device bags the top position on the list is because it is FDA certified and has a lifetime warranty. This is one of the most advanced muscle stimulator or pain reliever that you can purchase.
It is ideal for soothing stress, soreness and even chronic pain in muscles.
- Can be kept in the pocket as it is a light and portable device.
- It has a lock key which doesn’t allow the buttons and touchscreen to work on their own.
- Comes with pre-installed, 12 mode function which is available in both output A and output B.
- Large LCD display with backlight.
- Has touchscreen as well.
This device manages and treats pain efficiently. It is a non-invasive device that reduces and alleviates pain and tension by sending minor electrical impulses through electrodes, placed on the skin to underlying muscles or nerve fibers. The impulses are generated by the device and delivered through electrodes on the skin to the respective muscle. This device is easy to use and has clearly labeled buttons.
This electronic massager is available on Amazon at a price of $249.99.
2. TruMedic TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager
It can help to treat and relax variety of muscular ailments. It is FDA approved for over the counter use. The working procedures are same as the healthmate forever. It is an ideal and affordable choice.
- It comes with an easy dialer to choose the exact intensity level of pain.
- It is as small as the size of a remote and is also portable like healthmate
- Well labeled buttons present on the device.
- Uses high-frequency pulses to relieve pain rapidly.
- 5 auto-stimulation programs are also present in the device.
- It comes with an LCD display.
TruMedic massager de-stresses muscles and provides pain relief. With a simple button, you can tell the device what area of the body you want to send an impulse to. It is a medically approved TENS technology.
It is available on Amazon at a price of $33.97.
3. PurePulse Electronic Pulse Massager
The compact size of PurePulse massager makes it hand-held and discreet and can be used to give an over-all massage to almost all parts of the body.
This device is FDA approved. It treats tired and sore muscles in minutes.
- TENS Electronic Pulse Massager.
- 6 high-frequency stimulation modes make it an easy to operate the device.
- Precisely targets the parts which need to be relaxed.
- LCD display gives important information about the therapy session which includes duration of treatment, pulse speed and treatment areas.
- Comes with a dual channel controller which allows you to control the power level and stimulation method simultaneously.
This electronic massager is a good choice to treat pain, soreness, and stiffness in muscles. Comes with three healing settings that are massage, beat, and knead which makes it a highly efficient device. It comes with 1-year warranty.
It is a safe alternative to drugs or surgery. It is easily available on Amazon at a price of $24.99.
4. Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager
This device transmits high-frequency electrical impulses to the targeted site to relieve pain. It efficiently relaxes muscle spasms. The main drawback of this device is that it is not for medical use. It is available over the counter and is mostly used in sports or aviation.
- It comes with six auto mode stimulation programs.
- It includes three massage techniques with adjustable speed.
- It also has a big LCD screen which is easy to read and interpret.
- The design is made compact and portable. This device is also quite handy just like the other massagers.
- It uses safe TENS therapy to alleviate pain and tension.
This massager comes with a 90 days warranty. It is powered by 4 AAA batteries and is specially designed to reduce muscle pain and relieve stress from exercise, muscle spasms, joint pain etc and reduce the chances of muscle atrophy. The Prospera electronic massager is available on Amazon at a price of $27.95.
5. VitaPulse Rx Yoga Electronic Pulse Massager
The main quality of this device is that it is sort of a yoga massager. It comes with free extra pads too. It has an independently controlled power. It also features variable strength and speed controllers for left and right side.
- It has multiple modes and targets special massage areas.
- It has a built-in timer too.
- It includes three massage techniques which make it useful to treat sore and stiff muscles.
- It increases circulation of blood as well by using TENS therapy.
This electronic massager is generally used in exercise recovery and to treat pain caused due to a stiff neck or other body muscles. The stimulator is used for therapeutic purposes and pain management. It is available on Amazon at a price of $59.99.
Selection of the best Electronic Massager:
It is advisable to select models with the ISO or FDA certification for better safety and efficiency. One of the factors which must be considered is portability. The massager should be compact and small so that is can be easily taken anywhere. Pre-programmed stimulators allow the user to handle and operate the unit with ease. Electronic massagers are quite affordable and reasonable in comparison to the professional treatment.
These devices are casually used in spas, salons, gyms and even at homes to relieve pain and stress effectively.
Please share this post